*Dialogues with CPA and attorney, if necessary
*Initiate the Plan
*Enroll in services
*Inform you, CPA, attorney of any changes
*Help you navigate options
A strong planning process is the best way to create a more comprehensive financial plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you in building a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to address this that is based on two key aspects of financial planning: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must address your goals, such as planning for financial longevity throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also set forth wealth planning strategies which are consistent with your investment goals and remain tax sensitive.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams, and retirement. We pledge to conduct regular review of ongoing financial management strategies, and remain apprised of developments potentially impacting tax, estate and social security planning considerations.* To hold us accountable, we will conduct annual reviews and updates of the plan so that it changes as your life changes.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals to aid you in choosing appropriate financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it addresses your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a comprehensive financial plan can help you pursue your goals.
What is Comprehensive Financial Planning?
- Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
- As your Financial Advisors, we will work with you to create a plan that includes appropriate insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to adapt to your changing needs.
- The first step to developing financial confidence is creating a personal and comprehensive financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you work towards:
- Preparing for a your desired retirement
- Pro-actively managing and controling debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Providing for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Addressing protection strategies for your business and your employees through affordable benefits
* Neither Gibson Torreblanca Group, Stratos Wealth Partners or LPL Financial nor its representatives offer legal or tax advice or services. Please consult with your legal or tax advisor regarding your individual situations before making any tax-related decisions.